Trusts & Tax Planning
A trust can be a tax-efficient way to protect your family’s wealth provided it’s well managed. Whether you’re a trustee or a beneficiary, we can help make sure your trust protects your family.
How do trusts work?
A trust allows you to place money, property or assets under the control of named trustees. It can:
• Protect your property and assets from tax and care home fees
• Pass on your wealth to future generations
• Provide for disabled relatives and vulnerable children
• Allow you to gift assets to your children, while protecting your family’s wealth from divorce or bankruptcy.
At Mansfield Solicitors & Advocates Limited, we can help set up and administer trusts. Whether you simply need expert advice or support, talk to us.
We can help you:
• Manage your trust day to day
• Prepare any legal documentation
• Finalise your trust and ensure you obtain the best advice on any tax implication