Court of Protection

If you care for an individual who has already lost capacity the Court of Protection can make a decision to appoint deputies to deal with their affairs.


We can assist you to make an application to the court, give the relevant notices and provide you with the final guarantee bond upon conclusion.

©2021 by Mansfield Solicitors & Advocates Ltd / SRA No. 598091

(Terms of Use /Privacy Notice/ SRA Diversity Report / Complaints Procedure)

Follow us:

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • LinkedIn - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle

Contact us: